Ring Pop® Strawberry Lemonade Stand
Step 1: First, the signage and decorations! Every stand needs a pop of color to stand-out, so we created a very special pennant banner and custom sign! To start, download and print our Strawberry Lemonade pennants and sign. LINK HERE.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 7 cups of water, divided
- 1 cup of white sugar or more to taste
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cocktail Bamboo skewers or drink swizzle sticks
- 3 packs of Ring Pop Gummy Gems with new Strawberry Lemonade flavor
- Place strawberries in a blender, with 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth.
- In a jar combine sugar and 1 cup of water. Cover tightly and shake until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Combine the strawberry puree, sugar water mixture, lemon juice and remaining 4 cups of water in a pitcher.
- Stir thoroughly. then chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, add a couple Strawberry Lemonade Ring Pop Gummy Gems to the end of a skewer or swizzle stick, and place in each cup for a sweet and tart Ring Pop garnish!
Share your Strawberry Lemonade Stand fun with Ring Pop® with #RingPopPartyStarters!